Guardian Angels funraiser-ride share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stu, how could I possibly insult someone as insanely good-looking as you. I'd paint your portrait, but could never do you justice ...

Last edited:
OK, I get it! This is a set up. You're worried that I won't buy you more "stuff". Forget it! I would't give you change for a penny. Go find some other sucker.

Did I mention what a great personality and sense of humor he has?!? I met his sister too ... good looks and charm obviously run in the family! As well as kindness, generousity, cleanliness ... almost, dare I say it, godliness (or is that going too far?) ... good humor and compassion for those less fortunate.

Did I mention generousity and compassion? Well, if I did, you just can't emphasize that enough.

home.php

Last edited:
WOW, I think Beth is in love! LOL

Trying to figure out how to post images but it's not working. :-(

Click on little photo icon, paste in url and ... nada. Hmmmm.

WeLL ... I can't post a thumbnail to a message, but can change avatars. Here's photo of Stu the Magnificent and adoring fan at fundraiser.

(Joel ... I am, I absolutely am.)

Last edited:
Hi Beth,

I ran into that problem also and found that if the picture is too big , it gets rejected.

Glen

Hi Beth,
Try converting it to a small JPEG file, then it should attach ok (well it did for me)

Nice photo though.
(still no offors on my plane ride though:grin::grin::grin:)

cheers and i am glad the trip was such a success.
Peter

Oh wow Beth and Stu...you two just feed off each other. LOVE IT. Beth, I found out too late to tell you that my friend Scott Pfeiffer joined via Skype. Sorry about that. His mom Becky said it was an awsome event, and initial tallys show $12,000.00, but that is without their raffle figured in. Stu, you're doing a lot of good out there. Way to go!

Forget about it Queenie. No free stuff for you. My sister wanted to bid on your beautiful art, but no one had change for a dollar.

$12K ,,, I'm so proud of you and your winsome ways. Let's see ... how could you spend that on some deserving PALS? I'll volunteer to help you distribute the moolah, if you like. I'm sure I can come up with a worthy candidate or two.

Last edited:
Groveling becomes you Queenie. Keep squirming. I'm enjoying it!

Its called undulating Stu. She wants your ... umm ... something.

Squirming is just movement without purpose.

;)

Love the picture, Beth. You two make a great-looking couple!

And, don't you just love the little pet name Stu has for you! Such terms of endearment!
What do you call him?!?

(OK, get set-up for you. Don't blow it!)

Beth-
Is that for me or Stu?

That's the Hawaiian Good Luck Salute for my darling Stu.

That's not groveling, Stu ... it is a humble kowtow in your general direction. I am overcome by your magnificence ... and beneficence. Every time the cool Valley breezes flow over me, I think of you with gratitude and awe. My admiration is boundless.

I even planted some of those vegetables you suggested in my garden, and will celebrate your wisdom at harvest time with a hearty stew. (Get it? Hee, hee)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back