Guardian Angels funraiser-ride share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Admit it, Stu. I just whipped your butt in the 09 Forum Juvenile Insult Contest, just as I whipped it in the 08 Forum Potty-Joke Contest.

However, I hope this will not impede my getting more goodies from your foundation should the need arise. :lol:

Last edited:
Beth...I cracked up when I read the reason you edited your post....thanks for the humor!

Beth sez:

"However, I hope this will not impede my getting more goodies from your foundation should the need arise."

Lets calculate the tab as of October 22:

+ $$$$ ALSGA grant

+ $$$ two really UGLY paintings she ripped me off for

+ $$ fine received for throwing paintings out the window on way home

+ $$ Private carservice for the spoiled princess Beth to and from fundraiser.

+ $ Latives purchased for her because she's so full of SH#T

= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OK, this has good potential for a future forum follies!

Cheezy soap-opera whose stars have this sexual tension between them, but can never get together because she is married & he is dedicated to his non-profit, philanthropic organization & puts the needs of others before his own needs! (?)

Meanwhile, a lesser character, Glen, is last seen in his dr. office, getting his prostate examined by Dr. PZ. "...and, cough once more, please." As the camera remains on Glen's face & it fades to a commercial, it is understood by the audience that secretly Glen likes these examinations!

Mare ... I think you've done a whole season's episodes right there! (And you've certainly got Glen nailed!)

Stu ... Good thing it's all tax deductible!

Owwww ... where did that come from ?

{{picks up Gauntlet that Mare just slapped me with}}

This is gonna get :twisted:

Last edited:
Meanwhile, a lesser character, Glen, is last seen in his dr. office, getting his prostate examined by Dr. PZ. "...and, cough once more, please." As the camera remains on Glen's face & it fades to a commercial, it is understood by the audience that secretly Glen likes these examinations!

After PZ removes his gloves from torturing Glen , he tosses them in the trash. Mare , janitor to the quacks, goes into the room to tidy up for the next victim. Spying the gloves in the trash , she snaps them up and stuffs them into her bra for later enjoyment.

Sorry, Glen, I just couldn't resist! LOL

"Methinks thou dost protest too loudly" !

thats it? ... Awwww ... I have all this pent up mischief to get rid of now.

Ok Mare , lets team up and pick on someone.

Looks like Beth & Stu are bickering over quantity vs quality or lack of.

Of course Peter is going to get the Follies going soon.

Glen

All this for a couple of paintings, i wonder if Stu would send a plane over to pick me up if i donate 3 paintings. :wink::wink::wink:

Seriously, keep up the good work Stu i am sure it is appreciated by all. :)

Cheers
Peter
P.S. follies are a go

Hi guys, hope the event is going great. I am thinking of you guys.. I bet Beth and Stu are throwing quick witted jokes about now..

The event was great. Queen Beth made it! It was an "elegant" wine and hor's doeuvre event. Beth showed real class. She kept asking for beer and Slim Jims.

And someone actually bid on her painting. It was the guy with the seeing eye dog. We told him the painting was beautiful. It's ok to lie for a good cause, right? Anyway, it looked a lot nicer after the dog pee'd on it. It needed a touch of yellow-green.

Stu was his usual handsome, charming, gracious, studly, manly, toned, tanned, buff, beautiful self, but I noticed he kept winning all the raffles. Amazing! He drove an 18-wheeler to the event to haul it all away ... redoing the old manse in Capistrano, Stu? How many Halloween-themed centerpieces do you actually need?

When the swallows return to Capistrano, there won't be room, with all the loot Stu took home. (Now, if only the swallows would return to Beth, she'd be a happy camper.)

Just kidding, folks. It was a beautiful event, packed with nice people, and emcee'd with flair and elegance by Stu the Magnificent! Live jazz band and everything. Photos may or may not be forthcoming.

Are you sure this is how Jerry Lewis started out?

Last edited:
Beth....

I'm looking for some sort of insult in your post but can't seem to find one of significance. What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back