Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
i use peapod these days. I just looked and no delivery slots are available for over a week. Pick up service is suspended. This isn’t a problem for me as I just had a delivery earlier this week ( booked with a day’s notice) but something to keep an eye on.

things have really escalated here in Massachusetts in the past few days so it isn’t really surprising

It’s a new reality — living as a vulnerable person in a time of worldwide cooties.

There seems to be community/neighbourhood groups in many areas forming with the express purpose of helping out folks with limited ability to get groceries. I've seen several different posts on FaceBook, Twitter and reddit for people to organize or offering to pick up supplies for those in quarantine, housebound or unable to get to the stores for some reason. It's balancing the posts about people hoarding toilet paper (How will this help you survive a pandemic? Seriously!!) and reports of clueless and tardy government response.

Overheard when my family was heading to our car after shopping at Sam's - .....A man and woman speaking in frightened voices: "Hurry up and get it in the car before someone takes our water!" (😄🙃😁 rolling with laughter)

What on earth 🌎are people thinking - that the water purification plants are going to shut down!? Horrors!!! It could happen 😮!!!

For those of you who discovered stores out of toilet paper - buy a fan for faster "air drying". Better hurry before neighbors get the idea and make a run on them (No pun intended )
Just in case toilet paper AND water are non-existent, - we've removed the screen in the lowest window so we can stick our butts out for a "rain wash".
We appreciate anyone joining "The Ritual Of The Open Umbrella". At midnight🌑 , each Bring an umbrella☂☂☂, Open it, Hold it over your head, Join together in a circle around the house. Starting with Right Foot, 👣👣👣march Counter Clockwise around the house, chanting:
"Rain, Rain 🌧, Come Down Rain🌧; Rain🌧 on the cat, Rain 🌧on the mutt, most of all, Rain 🌧on my butt" 🍑🍑.
If any participant gets struck by lightning⚡, it's a good sign it's working. Keep Going!! The more the better ⚡🚶‍♀️⚡🚶‍♂️⚡🚶‍♀️⚡!
Keeping the fan close to the window, ensures keeping water off the floor, and faster drying.

Hope this helps you get through "self-imposed days of isolation". B:cool:

I'm thinking of charging everyone in my building $1 a minute to use my Bidet! Same price as a cheap massage in Daytona. I have three toilets and could even get two more bidets and run a business out of my condo. I'll name it SH&t Happens.

Or if you're out of tp and have a dog......

IMG_1322.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back