Grieving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am participating In a local 4 week grief/loss series starting in February (done remotely). Hoping it will help, but a little hesitant, as not sure I am in the right place yet to talk about this with people I don’t know, but if it’s too overwhelming, I wI’ll probably drop out. I know the sponsor very well and she is. Rey down to earth so hoping it will be helpful. I find that not being able to gather friends and family to have a service when he passed was hard on everyone. Sharing memories just isn’t the same when It’s not in person. I feel for everyone who have lost loved ones during these strange times.

Annie, you are right the amount of paperwork etc, in the beginning really hampers greiving and healing. I'm so sorry are dealing with this during Covid. It does make it very difficult to have to do things remotely. I'm still in therapy 2 years later, but find it very helpful. I might not still be there if 2020 had been different, but how do you move forward in the midst of pandemic.

I wish you all the best as you navigate this bumpy road. It will get smoother. And if group therapy is not for you, find some one on one.

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back