Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
I just found out that Greg got his wings today. He did so much for so many, myself included. My heart breaks for his family.

So sorry to hear. He will be missed.

He passed, but his "Opera Magna" remain.
Thank you, Greg.

Very sad tonight. He fought for PALS valiantly until the end. A great loss. Condolences to his family. May he fly free

I've been really feeling the loss all day here as I was only talking to him 2 days ago.
The legacy he leaves behind is just awesome and I saluted him as I imagined him taking a huge sky swoop as he flew high.

Fly Free Greg, you will be greatly missed. Thought out to the family for peace and comfort.

A great loss. My heart goes out to his friends and family.

Warm feelings to all who love him

Greg was a strong force in the community. He will be missed but not forgotten.

Greg was a great advocate for pALS and veterans. He will be missed by all.

Greg always told it like it was. He taught me so much. This unexpected loss hurts. condolences to his family.
fly free buddy!

Greg gave so much of his time and energy to the ALS community, here on this forum, in Facebook groups, and his guides on numerous subjects to pass on his and the collective community's knowledge. I will always remember him . My sincere condolences to his family and loved ones.

Hallelujah! he is free! He will be missed by many people around the world.

so sorry. condolences to greg's family but also to the als community. such a loss for all of us. fly free, buddy.

Condolences to his family. He'll be greatly missed.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back