Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
OR
City
The coast of
This is a great idea. I have met the best friend, Steve who created the charity and is the CEO, as well as Mary Grace David's widow, they " rent" the chair to ALS patients for free. If you know any PALS in South Oregon or northern California feel free to give them a shout.

They have three chairs now!

https://www.davidschair.org/

Me on a typical Oregon summer day

Attachments

• DSC0304.jpg
    DSC0304.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 403
Hi Brad. Thanks for the info. I’m in Southern Oregon and am familiar with this chair. I met David at one of our support groups last Fall before he passed. He was very passionate about this chair and made it clear he wanted to share it with people so they could enjoy it.

I was over on the OR coast these last few days and think I might have just taken my last stroll on the beach as my legs are failing. I could definitely benefit from this chair if I can work out the logistics of transporting it.

You’re looking fine in that chair Brad. Glad you could get out and enjoy the beach.

Actually Steve brings the chair to people so logistics may not be the hassle you're concerned about. I am in Gold Beach so if you're ever in the area please feel free to drop in. I have two knucklehead golden retrievers so if you're a dog person it's great.

Looking good brad
Keep a rocking it man!

Chally

Love the beach tank!

Brad,

Glad to see you out and about. That set of wheels sort of reminds me of a monster truck.

What a great idea. I hope more people see this post. We could use some of these chairs in Daytona Beach!

Thanks for posting!

this is awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back