Great News for Vets; Good News for Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact the PVA as soon as possible. They will help you get what you need and have earned. If you have not read the sticky post on VA benefits do so now. With a diagnosis of ALS they will help you get all the things you listed, pay for your meds, your tube feeding formula and more

Raven Racen,
Bravo Zulu and kudos to you on a long and distinguished military career. I served on flightlines in ROK, PI, Guam and Japan and relied on the good works of Red Horse.

ALS can cost up to $100k or more in a year--a big hit on the family finances. But VA can provide you with nearly everything free of cost to you, in recognition of your service. The first steps are to contact the Paralyzed Veterans of America, enroll and get an appointment with the nearest VA Medical Center, and request fast track for your application for a 100% Service Connected rating of Permanently and Totally disabled. The PVA will help you with all the paperwork.

Print out and read the 10 page PDF document that explains VA Benefits. It is in the sticky thread at the top of the General Discussion forum.

>I may need a advocate here to help me.

and contact the pva asap!

I agree with Max and Mike (Atsugi) 100%, the PVA should be able to get you squared away with your benefits. They were a godsend for us. Thank you for your service. I'm so very sorry you have ALS.

if on face book contact Richard Theid.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back