Granny Needs to Brag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granny

Distinguished member
Early this morning we were blessed with the birth of a new baby girl. It is the first child for our only daughter and our third grandchild. She is the most beautiful grandchild in the world (at least until Al's comes in December!). I told my husband it was so exciting that I forgot for awhile that I had ALS!
How thankful I am that I can still hold her, hug her and rock her!
A very thankful Granny.
Leah

They are all beautiful in our own eyes. Congratulations. Good things happening can take your mind off things and give you something else to focus on for a while. Babies are good therapy.

Granny,

I read your post and it brought tears to my eyes, tears of joy for you and your family. How truly precious, a new baby girl. I am so happy for you all. I think it was also wonderful for you to be able to hold your grandchild, as we go through the many hard times and the good times in life we are truly blessed when a little one comes into the world. Thank you so much for sharing your happiness with us.

Sandy.

Congrats Granny! You sound like a very proud Grandma. Little ones bring so much happiness into the world and I am glad that you got to experience this with your daughter. I hope that both mommy and baby are feeling good and healthy!
Dana

baby

Granny,

congratulations on your beautiful new baby girl. Lots of hugs and kisse.

Terri

I'm happy for all of you, Leah. Enjoy that new baby!

terri

Hi Leah,

Congratulations! Nice to hear good news. Enjoy your new bundle of joy. You must be one proud grandma. Cheers to all.

Love, Carol

Congrats Granny,
My daughter just gave me my first grandchild last Sept. So i can sure relate to the hugging and holding her. Enjoy every minute you can,, while you can. They sure grow up fast.
Love and Prayers
Marlo

Dear Leah,

Congratulations on your new baby grandaughter! What a joy for you and your family! The babies are just so wonderful, they make you forget everything. They bring such joy and make you just smile and smile and smile!

Mimi :) :) :)

Leah,
Congrats! Make sure you spoil your precious little grand daughter rotten! Afterall, that's a grandma's job! Give her a gentle little sqeeze for me! :)

Marcia

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes. The people on this forum are family to me and I was glad to be able to share my joy. My precious little girl is doing fine. I have held her and rocked her for a couple of hours each day since she was born. Trying to do what I love to do while I still can!
Hugs and prayers, Leah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back