Grampal 2/ no 3 coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al -

Those granddaughters of yours a just precious. You are blessed to have survived long enough to greet them into this world. Likewise they are blessed to know their grandfather. I hope you are cherishing every moment.

Except, of course, for the loud and/or messy stuff - but then you can just pass them back to their parents. :-D

Liz

congratulations

Congratulations Al and Lee on the birth of your very sweet grand daughter. I am so glad to hear, everyone is fine. I have been thinking of you and wondering if the baby was born yet.
I am sure your house will be bustling this Christmas with this new little gift. Enjoy.

Best Wishes to Tara and her husband as well.

Barbie :-D

Thanks everyone. Just in case you weren't aware of it if you click on the picture it enlarges so you can actually see the baby. AL.

Congrats Al, what beautiful children! We are expecting our second son in two months and cannot wait. Children sure do lift the spirits of everyone when faced with trying times. Congratulations again.
Dana

Al,
Congrats, and thanx for sharing the photos.
Alan

Nice Granpal.
Beautiful kids.

New life, wonderful to see.

Congrats!

Congratulations to you and your family with the arrival of your new granddaughter....

Congratulations Al on your new beautiful granddaughter...Samantha is just adorable too!
Ahhhh, new baby smell!
p.s. I noticed all the firefighter items in the pictures...my husbands a firefighter too so theres plenty of that around our house :-D

Jodie

What lovely granddaughters you have there, and such love shines out of the pictures with you.

Congratulations Al,

A beautiful gift for christmas. Have a wonderful holiday.

Hope.

Hi Jodie. I worked for Mississauga for 32 and a half years. There are 2 of us on our job with ALS. Coincidence? I wonder.

Congrats, Al!

I'm so glad that you're able to hold her still! Those little angels are so fabulous! Spoil her rotten! :)

Marcia

Hi Al....Congratulations on your new granddaughter. I am sure she will bring much joy.
I enjoyed the pictures. It is nice to put a face to a name. God Bless. Anne

Congratulations Grampal

Congratulations On Your New Grandaughter Al, I Brought A Little Present For You And Your Wife, I Made It With All My Love For The Little Mairin Leslie, Hope You Like It.

Will Make Something For The Samantha, As Soon As I Have A Little More Time.

God Bless You And Your Wonderful Family.

Sincerely,

Paty
Husband's Caregiver
Baja California, Mexico

Paty....that is beautiful. I am sure Al will enjoy that. Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back