Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Might be a bit busy and apologize if any body's been looking for me but daughter Tara had an 8 lb. 3 oz. baby girl last night Mairin Leslie. So I just might have to hold the baby and might not have time to type for a day or 2. AL.

Super news, Al! Congratulations! :-D

Beautiful Granddaughter AL, but I'm glad she took after her mother's side of the family. ha ha ..:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
God Bless, Congrats, only got 13 more to catch me now.
Capt. AL

Hi Al

I was waiting to hear the news. My very Best to you and your family on the birth of your Grandaughter. What a wonderful Christmas present. We'll excuse you for awhile Grandkids are the best. Fondly, Beebe

Hi Al,
How wonderful. I am so glad that you are able to hold your grandchild!
You know how important you are to this forum, but we are happy that you will take some time off to hug and hold your treasure.
Hugs and prayers, Leah

Congrats on the new grand-daughter Al!:-D
Hope Tara is doing well.
You know that you're going to have to give her back eventually! (but not right away)

Cheers and God bless!

(Any pics to share?)

you are blessed. i know i have eight and think of each one every day and all the joy they have brought to my life these past 19 years. grandchildren just make warm breezes blow,

cartman

Congratulations Grampa! Congrats to Grama Lee as well. Have fun holding little Mairin Leslie and give her a kiss form the rest of us! Love to all, Cindy

congrate's grampal best feeling in the world. bogey

Al,
Congratulations on the birth of your Grand-daughter Mairin Leslie, I am sure she is and is going to be the apple of your eye. Remember grand kids ore for spoiling rotten and then sending them back to Dad and Mom. Believe me my mom Maggie is Granny's little Princess. Have fun with the new baby.

God Bless,
Ellisa

Grampal 2 Pictures

Thanks folks. Baby has a bit of jaundice so we just got her home Sat. Here's a picture of her and a picture of my other Granddaughter Samantha.

Last edited:
al

thanks for sharing the pics, life is good

cartman

Congratulations!

Hi Al,

Congratulations. There's nothing like holding a new baby Granddaughter! I'm very glad Mother and Granddaughter are doing well.

Jon

Congratulations they are both beautiful little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back