Gotta get this nightmare out of my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cukita ... my God, what an experience! Now THAT would give me nightmares for good. Thank heavens you were rescued.

anti depressions can cause nightmares don't know if you are on any but , if you are this is probably why

Joel , Dude , you gotta share those drugs that give you that Superman complex.

I am hoping that getting it out will calm it down. I know its my subconscious trying to resolve the issues. I have already dealt with the grim reaper nightmare and its gone. That one ended up being funny.

Yes , I am taking a small dose of Paxil to keep the EL from overwhelming me. Hell, I was crying when bad guy died. But when those cheeseburger ads came on and I realized they would be a thing of the past , I cried again. Yep , it was time. The drugs are helping.

Thanks for all of the stories and info.

Glen

All I take is 10 mg of Citalopram to keep my EL under control. Come to think of it, I also take a Gravol before bed and I sleep like a baby.

It is mind-over-matter for everything else. I try to keep so busy I don't have time to think of other things. For me, an idle mind is extremely dangerous! I have always been a work-a-holic and still have to be to keep my mind occupied.

Glen, I hope you can get past these nightmares real soon! Talking about them, as you have, is one the best ways to do that. I thank you for sharing.

Blessings to you my friend!

Joel as usual you are an inspiration. Regarding lock-in, the ability to use a Brain Computer Interface or BCI to allow communication even in this state is a very active area of research. I found this web site about a conference on BCI this past summer, many of the talks dealing with exactly this problem:

Programme (Berlin BCI Workshop 2009 - Advances in Neurotechnology)

With my Aby-Normal brain I wonder what would come up on the electrodes. Probably cartoons. :shock: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back