Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Plano
Ok...thank you everyone for all I have read, all the inspiration and the heartfelt love. I am once again living life large because of you. I skyped with my 83 year old uncle in Japan last night and am thinking of another trip coming up. I went in April and May and although it was rough...I did it.

Many thanks to all of you!

Ed

Anytime Uptown! Just feel the love. Its all around you. This place does wonder for the soul. Peace to you.

Glad for you Ed.

Happy New Year- hope you get to Japan, in time for the cheery blossoms.

I meant cherry blossoms- but they're cheery too! (just like you)

I usually go during cheery cherry blossom time...Sakura. I try to ride the train south to visit one uncle and follow the blooms north to Tokyo to see my other uncle. Thank you all.

so glad your feeling better ed:grin:

Thank you! Just another day in paradise with my pupper by my side.

Ed I am glad you are getting your mojo back! What kind of pooch do you have? I have a little rescue dog named Tinker--crossed with Pom and maybe chihuahua or who knows what. She always brightens my day. Hugs to you.

Laurel

Laurel I have a rescue dog that is part chihuahua and jack russell. He has the cutest zig zag white across his flank and we call him zipper pants some time. His name is Collin and we live in Collin County so he is Mr. Collin County when we need his attention. God was good when he gave me this dog! He is my sentinel dog. If I stop breathing he stands on my chest and whines, paws at me or licks my face. Unbelievable to me. Hugs to you!

Eddie the rescue mutts are the best aren't they? I'll bet Tinker and Collin would be buddies. Tink is our fourth rescue over the last 20 years or so and they have all been gems. We have had two rescue Newfoundland dogs, one Lab and now Tinker. Each one seemed to appreciate life so much and all were loyal through and through. I'm glad Collin is your little sentinel. Give Collin a big tummy rub from me, and I am sending you another big hug.

Laurel

Thank you and Collin thanks you. He was in a cage the first 7 months of his life, had his ears eaten up by flies and his collar grown into his neck. His thyroid was fried and he had canine influenza and kennel cough. I never thought he would make it the first couple of months. He is our first rescue dog and we went to get his sister since we had a male Shiba Inu. He looked at us so somberly and I knew he needed us as much as we needed him. The vet was checking him out and I heard him tell Collin he struck it rich getting us. Warmed my heart to hear it he is the boss now of course 7 years later! Hugs back to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back