Diagnosis
07/2019
Country
US
State
WA
City
Seattle
My husband passed away peacefully yesterday afternoon. I was with him, holding his hand and telling him how much I love him. Thank you all for your support over the last few years.

You were so lucky to have each other. Much peace and strength to you, Robin.

Reactions: rmt
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself.

I am so sorry. But I am glad he is free and that you had those last hours at home and he passed peacefully. Wishing you peace as you know you did everything a loving partner possibly could

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach when I saw your post. I'm so very sorry, R. It's been a long and exhausting road for you, yet you weathered the storm with such grace. My deepest condolences.

Oh Robin, my deepest condolences for your loss. I'm so glad to hear that his passing was peaceful and that you were with him in full contact with him physically and emotionally. We are still here for you in whatever way you need.

Robin, Thank you for being such a support for me over this past year. My deepest, deepest sympathy on the loss of your husband.
I am so very glad that he was at peace and that you were with him. You were a wonderful caretaker and wife and your husband loved you dearly as you loved him.

So sorry for your loss. You were a wonderful CALS. Our deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Robin,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can attest to how much love and care you put into seeing him taken care of as well as was absolutely possible. At these moments, you are likely feeling overwhelmed with the huge depths of sadness that accompany the loss of such a loved one. But there will be a day, when that veil will begin to be pushed aside by a sense of pride for how you demonstrated your love in your actions while providing care. If you even just need to talk with someone who "understands", please reach out. I would take your call any day.

My very best...

Jim

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad you were there with him and he passed peacefully.

Dear Robin, I am so sorry to hear of your husband's passing. You were with him through this difficult journey. I wish you peace and comfort.

V

My condolences for your loss. Wishing you peace and comfort. He was lucky to have you.

Ed

My sincere condolences. You did an excellent job caring for him. Wishing you peace.

It's so good that you where able to take him home and be there with him. I'm very sorry for your huge loss. Sending hugs and energy for the time ahead!

I am very sorry for your loss, Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back