Status
Not open for further replies.
BOWMAN, Chad,

BOWMAN, Chad, 34, of Tampa, passed away Monday, April 2, 2007. He was preceded in death by his brother, Shane, and is survived by his parents, Brian and Brenda Bowman of Auburn, Ala. The family will receive friends 7-8 p.m. Thursday at Blount & Curry Funeral Home, 605 S. MacDill Ave. Funeral services will take place at 11 a.m. Friday, April 6, at Hyde Park United Methodist Church, 500 W. Platt St. Those who so desire may make memorial contributions to The ALS Association, Florida Chapter, 5005 W. Laurel St., Suite 110, Tampa, FL 33607. Please sign the online guestbook at www.blountcurry.com

Such shocking news... my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

What a blow! My heart goes out to Chad's family and fiancé. From diagnosis to death in just a few weeks - this one's hard to swallow.

Liz

List of Names / Flowers

I am going to order flowers this afternoon for him. If you want your name put on it, please send me your name, otherwise, i will send them from everyone in the forum.

We are so deeply sorry for your loss. Chad will be dearly missed. This is so sad.

Hope.

I was completely shocked when I read the news about Chad's passing. My deepest sympathies go out to Chad's family and friends. I am sure he will be missed by many.
Rest in Peace Chad. Anne

My prayers and thoughts are with the loved ones of this brave young man.
Nicki

I am deeply saddened by the loss of Chad. He was a caring and honest person who gave to others even when he was suffering himself. My sympathy goes to his family, his fiance, and his friends. May his spirit and his memory comfort you. Sincerely, Holly

So Shocked And So Very Sorry

I Have Not Been To The Forum Lately Due To My Husband's New Symptoms, And When I Got Here This Morning, The News Of Chad's Passing Just Took My Breath Away. My Husband Has Limb Onset Als, And Now He Is Losing Strengh In His Hands, And We Were All Upset About That; Now I Read This And Am So Shocked.

I Remember Writing Chad Once When He Asked Was It Ok For Us To Lie To Him About What Was Happening To Him, And I Wrote Back And Told Him No, The Truth Was Imperative And To Hang In There.

Thirty-four Years Old Is So Very Young With A Life Ahead To Live, Explore, And Experience.

My Deepest Condolensces.

Jackie

I was so shocked to read about Chad's passing. May God give his fiance & family loving peace knowing that he is no longer suffering. I lost my only child to cancer at age 43.He lived 6mos after being diagnosed & the pain was terrible. I believe with all my heart that God needed him in heaven. It's been 4yrs & the pain is still with me but I will never let his memory die.Now my husband is still trying to get a diagnosis the neuro first said ALS now he is back tracking, but still say's it's some kind of neuro spinal problem our next step is the University. It's been almost a year. May God bless everyone on this site you are all an inspiration
Sharon

For Chad 's Family

I just posted recently to Chad when he spoke of getting married, I'm so sad and at a loss for words. How quickly we have lost a young man. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Fondly, Beebe

I am not a regular poster here but have read many of the posts.....Chads was one in particular that caught my attention and heart. I cannot imagine the sorrow his family is going through....may they find peace in knowing that Chad no longer suffers and is free to walk or run so many paths in heaven.
Also I'm sure his sudden passing is unnerving for all those suffering with this disease, as with Chads family.....my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

It is shocking news. The only thing that could give his family some kind of comfort is the realization that god was merciful to him by shortening his suffering.

my heart goes out to chads family and my heart is deeply sad for him and i can only pray that they find a cure soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back