Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
alaska
City
alaska
Hi, well I went to a neuro but he doen't think I have als, but I was having a great week. It's been a month since the weakness started and last week I had a farily normal week. I still had a little weakness and random muscle twitching but felt good. Now I'm feeling ok not as bad as I did 3 weeks ago, is this normal in als? My right side has been giving me problems, my foot and hand and they happend at the same time, is this normal?

Hi maf. Knowing what is normal? with any of the motor neuron diseases is a good question to which there is no clear answer. I'd be happy about the neuro saying he doesn't think you have ALS though. Even though you may have symptoms of something if he rules out ALS that can only be seen as a bonus.
AL.

Al, thanks for always replying to my annoying questions! I find it easier on my mind to ask you guys then to go do research, that's when I find out too much info and freak myself out! Also, I read people looking at pics on your site but I don't see them? Thanks agian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back