Diagnosis
12/2003
Country
US
State
pa
City
Punxsutawney
Hi everyone! It's been a little over a year since I've been on here. First let me welcome all of the new members that have joined in the last year, and to the old members, it's good to be back!

A lot has changed over the last year or so, but unfortunately, my divorce is not yet final, my soon-to-be ex still continues to drag her feet, but an appointment with the family lawmaster is scheduled soon to rule on the divorce! But that's enough negative news, let's get on to the good stuff! I have reconnected with the first, real, true love of my life via Facebook! We met at the Dubois Mall last September 16th, and we struck up our friendship again, right where we left off 17 years ago, which has subsequently, led to me proposing marriage to her in December, shortly before Christmas! We have purchased an old home near my mom's, completely renovated it and will probably be moving in in July! We have also got my dad's foundation up and running and doing well, check out The Tom Siple Foundation on Facebook! I think we have been able to grant about 10 outdoor adventures in the past year or so and have about 4 or 5 scheduled for this year, so all in all, it's been a fantastic year for me but it's good to be back!

I'm happy and I'm in love, life doesn't get any better than that and I'm back with the best girl in the world!

welcome back!

Welcome back. Glad to see you have some good things going on.

AL.

That's really cool, Duane! I'm so glad you found happiness in spite of what has befallen you. The foundation looks like it is already a great success!

Happy news! And love to boot!
I hope your X gets the hint and picks up her feet, you have a deadline to meet. Glad to see you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back