09/2007
Country
US
State
PA
City
Altoona
Hello Friends,
Wanted to update you on our progress. I will tell you everything we are doing and you can read the link I am attempting to enter. Someone had mentioned Glutamate on the forum and I have been researching on my own. I have always felt that my husband had a toxic problem which was causing his neurological symptoms so I removed all the aluminum pots, pans and baking equipment in my kitchen and replaced everything with the old fashion iron pots and pans, they are wonderful to cook and bake with so now we have no Aluminum or Teflon. Also I bought a Ionic Detox Foot Bath Machine and have been detoxing my husband for a month and a half (I also detoxed the same time and trust me when I tell you my detox water was never as bad as my husbands). I started giving my husband (bought at a herbal store) Cirrculation supplement with EDTA (which is a metal binder) Chelation Therapy uses EDTA in the chelation therapy also I am now giving him Acidophalus pills two a day for the "Friendly Bacteria". He has now begun the detoxing program of eating only organic foods (nothing in a box or can) only fresh or frozen and if you read the link you will see that Glutamate which is needed by the brain as a transmitter will kill the neurotransmiters and be extremely toxic to your brain if your body is overloaded. Glutamate is found in MSG, all preservatives and insectisides. The doctor said in the link that Alzheimers, Autizum, MS and all neurological diseases can be attributed to Glutamate poisioning. Very interesting info please read it, also read each one of the titles on the left of the first page of the link and print out the PDF info as it is to live by. I honestly see a difference in my husband. He hasn't taken a pain pill in 2 1/2 weeks and his stamina for working around the house is much much better, also taking less naps. His walking is still somewhat poor but I think he will get stronger and I am going to back him off the Baclophen very soon. I hope you all find this as exciting as I do. Take care, Love Gracie

http://www.bonemarrowstemcelltherapy.com/ALS/eliminate-excitotoxins.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gracie- I hear your excitement and I don't blame you. Everyone wants a cure, hope and improvement.

I removed the link because I visited the site. They posted this disclaimer
The clinical techniques that we have developed may not all be within standard medical practice and our clinic clients must give their prior informed consent for the use of their own bone marrow stem cells as a potentially beneficial therapy, but not as standard treatment for disease.
. So they are pretty up front about the realities of this awful disease. Believe me, we are all hoping for a cure, and when one is found it will make every headline in every news outlet in every country of the world!

We are all watching and waiting for treatment. There is hope on the horizon, but we don't like to recommend unproven treatments on this site. Regards, Cindy

hi gracie

its good to hear from you.
i am so pleased your husband is feeling a bit better.
you sound like you are coping alot better.
i really hope things continue to improve.
if he does come off the baclofen you need to do it slowly,decreaseing the amount as coming off it suddenly could increase symptoms.
take real good care of each other,i will be thinking of you both.
godbless
caroline:-D

Gracie,

We had not heard from you in awhile and I can see why ... you've been busy!

I'm glad to hear that it seems there is some improvement. I hope it continues. Keep us posted.

Fed Up AGAIN

I'm really getting mad at people coming here joining, dumping links and wandering off. Therefore I have banned Katei4 and neuf08 permanently. I usually just remove links but if these morons won't take half an hour to find out we don't allow advertising, too bad. I can't be bothered editing. I don't have time. Banning is faster and easier for me.

AL.

Good For You Al . Your the Man here in charge, anyway . People sometimes will see how far they can push you . You have to let them know . We've had Differences in the past, But Your doing the best you can ,and dealing with a Disease to Boot . So I commend you . Geo

website given to me recently

Dear Gracie

Prayers that your efforts with healthy, detox etc. work for your loving husband. Keep us posted.

My neighbor was very excited this year to tell me about a man in Maine that she had met at her gym that had stem cells and did all and everything to get toxins out of his system.

He since has passed of ALS but his family has no regrets. His website is. By looking at his pics and comments, listed after stem cell etc.
he was taking some 100 supplements etc. daily.

Who knows if any of this helps in the longrun but we try what we feel is best.

Good luck and God bless you and your husband.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry hoping but I removed the link. We will not post links advertising unproven treatments in 3rd world countries. His link had links to clinics in Belize. Not to be cruel but just by the fact the man is dead should make you wonder? Does it work? No. If someone wants to PM you for information on how to waste their money on false hope that's their business but sorry, we won't be a party to that.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back