Not open for further replies.

rosales20

Country
US
State
CA
City
Whittier
My EMG came out clean. That is one painful exam. The was seen by Dr. Gangoly in Montebello, CA. I think that misspelled his name. He was great. I showed him some of my twitching and he suggested that it was something else, but perhaps not ALS. He stated that if thing get worse or stay the same to see him in 6 months. I have a follow-up with Dr. Gayle (Whittier, CA) soon. He is a good nuerologist.

It looks like I am in the clear for now. However, I know that there are several of you who have been clean on several EMG's and then were diagnosed later.

I hope that this is not my case. I am waiting on a life insurance transaction and then I will get tested for the SOD1 gene. My brother has ALS (28 yrs old).

Regardless of what happens, I will live every day like it is my last. Through this experience I have learned to appreciate life more. I vow now to kiss, hug, dance, and simply love more.

I thank all of you for your prayers. Your words served as drops of water when I was in a desert of desperation.

Manuel

Great news Manuel. Congrats. Hope things stay the same until you are old and grey.
AL.

Yes-good news, Manny. we can always use a little of that around here! Cindy

Manny

congrats and good luck!

One day at a time

In Joy and Celebrate!

Manuel - that's what I did, got a great life insurance policy before I continued my journey to diagnosis. Good move. Please let us know about your gene testing. Good luck~Leslie

Good news. Go out and enjoy your weekend.

Great news! Keep us posted.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING. ANY OF YOU. I HAVE A BROTHER WITH ALS AND HE CAN HELP IF ANYONE HAS BULBAR ALS OR NEEDS HELP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. I CAN ALSO HELP WITH FUNDRAISING IDEAS. I LOVE HELPING PEOPEL, THAT IS WHY I AM A TEACHER!

[email protected] (NUMBERS AFTER THE LETTER "A")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back