PALS
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Redondo Beach
Hi all

Today, I had my second EMG which did not show fibrillations, unlike the first EMG, and was described as normal by the neurologist. I believe it is likley that I have benign fasciculation syndrome. Because I have spent the last couple of months skeptical, cynical, and worried, it is hard for me to let go of the possibility that something still may be wrong, because of the first EMG. However, I would rather believe that things ARE normal and my prayers have been answered.

Yet, my heart still aches; it aches for those who come to this website who have ALS; those who live with what I feared. This experience I will think of when I see my patients.

Al, you are a saint for what you have done, and I wish you well; I wish you health, and I wish you peace and love.

Mike, thank you for your inspirational attitude and website.

Thank you to all those who answered my messages.

I will pray for all of you.

Ryan

wow paradox that is wonderful news i am so proud for you it must be such a releif.

Hey Ryan

This is wonderful news. :-D

Great news. Wish you the best. Drop in once in a while to let us know how you are doing.
Some days some people do get a break.
AL.

Congradulations, this is great news.

Wonderful news Ryan! I wish you well as you continue on your journey. I am sure you have gathered some valuable insights through this difficult experience.

Mike

Congratulations, Ryan. Kep in touch once and awhile, will you? I feel like you are one of the family! Cindy

Ryan,

I am very happy for you, that is wonderful news. Enjoy life, it is precious, live your dreams and come back and say hello.

Hope.

Hi Ryan

Hi Ryan:

Those are really wonderful news I am so happy for you, so go on enjoy life and don't ever forget (OUR LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE) THESE FORUMS.

Sincerely,

Paty
Husband's Caregiver
Baja California, Mexico

Hi Ryan

:-D This is wonderful news. Congratulations!

I have good news of my own too:mrgreen: .

My brother has now a machine that breathes for him and because of his hospital infection that wasn't getting better, it was decided that he would be given an increased dose of antibiotics intravenously. It seems that the combination of not having to toil for each breath and the antibiotic have done him a lot of good. He has colour and is more upbeat.

This in the space of one week! It looks like he will be on the IV antibiotics for a long time. Thank God !

:-D
Anna

Glad things are going better for your brother, Anna! Regards, CIndy

Thanks Cindy! I am so relieved to see he is "better". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back