Diagnosis
12/2006
Country
US
State
illinois
City
Tiskilwa
ok here's what happened...we had our daughters 11th birthday party..Everyone just sitting around talking and getting bored..Earl has downloads of 'Jeff Dunham'..he starts one up...Everyone of the adults in the house were rolling in laughter in 10 min. It was such fun to look around and see the happy smiling faces (even if we were watching ma and hubby for choking...laughing too hard)!:lol::D

if anyone wants to have a good laugh or perk up a party...get 'Jeff Dunham"...Earl keeps them on stand by!

Awesome . Also , look up John Pinette on youtube.

Glen

Jim loves Jeff Dunham's comedy too. For Christmas I got him a "Peanut" doll and the DVDs - no matter how much he sees them they still make him laugh. Often he'll ask
"Am I pissing you off fa fa?" when he knows I am mad at him - still gets a smile from me.

I have NO idea what you all are talking about-is it something on youtube? Must go and look. I need a good snorting laugh!

Pretty darn funny!

Kay - you never heard off Jeff Dunham?!?! Hysterical - I love the Christmas special.

we have teenage neice and nephew learning how to drive so we had a blast w/ that part! especially when my s-i-l told us she had to teach her daughter how to pump gas! way too funny!

I definately have now! lolol Shelly, where is the link to the Christmas one? Cris, do you have them downloaded or do you watch them on a dvd?

Do you get Comedy Central? He is on there a lot.

indigosd... Earl has it downloaded...watches it quite often for a good laugh!

laughter is a good relief of stress and has been shown to be more healthier forv you keep laughing crying isnt going to change a thing but let me take that back there is a stress reliever in a good cry god bless ya chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back