Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
California
City
Los Angeles
We're very lucky to have a great group of friends that love to get out and play. All these fun people know what we are going through and have our backs. The adventures continue. We went on one of my favorite local day hikes to a place called The Bridge to Nowhere. It was a blast!

24903-albums944-picture7002.jpg

24903-albums944-picture7007.jpg

24903-albums944-picture7006.jpg

24903-albums944-picture7005.jpg

24903-albums944-picture7004.jpg

24903-albums944-picture7003.jpg

24903-albums944-picture7008.jpg

I've never tried to post photos here before. I hope this works.

Michael what awesome shots! Looks like you had a fantastic day. Good friends are life savers...I'm glad you and Andrea are surrounded. Lots to help with the straw wrappers!
Ok, so this is the dumb bum in me...what kind of animal is that? I won't embarrass myself by offering my thoughts, but I would love to know.
God bless, Janelle x

Bighorn sheep I believe. So glad your friends are there for you and got out with you. Looks like a beautiful spot.

>I've never tried to post photos here before. I hope this works

beautiful!

Great pictures Michael! I hope all of us can continue to have adventures, be they big or small, and give ALS a swift kick in the ass!

Vince

Looks like a great bunch. Thanks for sharing.
Anna

Holy cow, the pics posted so big. I'm not sure how that happened.

Janelle, Gooseberry is right. It's a Bighorn sheep. We saw a few of them. They are amazing creatures.

I hope all of us can continue to have adventures, be they big or small, and give ALS a swift kick in the ass!
Agreed Vince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back