Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Ut
City
Murray
Hello :) I'm just curious how often are 30 year old women diagnosed with ALS? I know it is a rare disease. But can it occur in this age range?
Thank you,

You have a better chance of winning the lottery, twice, in a row.

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning 6 separate times and not getting hurt.

Not very often-I would imagine you have a better chance at winning the lottery than getting ALS at your age-yes it happens but its extremely rare. ALS is more prevalent in older men than any other age or sex group-and even in older men the chance is i/50000. Do yourself a favor and dont worry

>Hello I'm just curious how often are 30 year old women diagnosed with ALS? I know it is a rare disease. But can it occur in this age range?

yes certainly -- go to an ALS neuro and surprise us ... but before that go away!

According to CDC mortality data the chance of dying from ALS in the 25 - 34 age bracket is 1 in 1,487,617.

Kosmoskatten, you are a pistol! I saw your advice to Going Crazy too-- good work. You're gonna make a good doctor.

:)
Laurie

Thank you, all for you answers :) I really appreciate you taking the time to reply :)
God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back