Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
ca
City
los angeles
This is Edna May's daughter and I am sorry to say that my wonderful mother passed away two weeks ago. It was fast and she went quitely in my arms. I know this forum was her main source of inspiration to live each of her last days to the fullest and never once complain. She spent many hours reading everyones posts. I thank you all for giving her so much love and support. I have just reread all of her posts and although this has made me feel sad it also gave me a few moments to be with her once again. I am so thankful this forum was here for her. I send all my warmest love and wishes to all members of PALS that are so bravely dealing with life on such difficult terms.

Thanks for letting us know. Edna was a real sweetheart. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Liz

I am so sorry for your loss. We will miss Edna Mae- she was a great asset to our little community. Please know that you can visit us anytime you feel her loss. Cindy

May your mom rest in peace. She is in a much better place. I will remember you, your mom, and family in my prayers. God bless!

Irma

I am sorry for your loss. I am holding you in prayer.

Your mom was a classy lady who had good sensible advice for us here. We'll miss her.
AL.

Oh I am so sorry...She always offered encourgement to me when I was down. I had been wondering why she had not been on the forum. May she rest in peace. Anne

Please accept my condolences as well. Your mom seemed a lot like my mom - English, diagnosed w/bulbar - and so it is very sad to hear of your loss.
God bless you and your family and may He grant you overwhelming peace.
Nicki

Very sorry for your loss. May you Mum rest in peace...

Thank you so much for letting us know. You mother was an incredibly loving, caring, and strong person. I have a beautiful image of her in your arms, the best place to be, as she let this life go. You and your family are in my thoughts as you go through the depths of your grief in the coming days. May you also find joy in your memories. Sincerely, Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back