AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Good bye Edna May

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydame

Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
ca
This is Edna May's daughter and I am sorry to say that my wonderful mother passed away two weeks ago. It was fast and she went quitely in my arms. I know this forum was her main source of inspiration to live each of her last days to the fullest and never once complain. She spent many hours reading everyones posts. I thank you all for giving her so much love and support. I have just reread all of her posts and although this has made me feel sad it also gave me a few moments to be with her once again. I am so thankful this forum was here for her. I send all my warmest love and wishes to all members of PALS that are so bravely dealing with life on such difficult terms.

liz

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
11/2006
Country
US
State
NY
Thanks for letting us know. Edna was a real sweetheart. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Liz

CindyM

Extremely helpful member
Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
New England
I am so sorry for your loss. We will miss Edna Mae- she was a great asset to our little community. Please know that you can visit us anytime you feel her loss. Cindy

Icanmanz

Reason
PALS
Country
Uni
State
Texas
May your mom rest in peace. She is in a much better place. I will remember you, your mom, and family in my prayers. God bless!

Irma

cheryilyn

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
Sept. 06
Country
US
State
Oregon
I am sorry for your loss. I am holding you in prayer.

Al

Legendary member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
Your mom was a classy lady who had good sensible advice for us here. We'll miss her.
AL.

anne

Distinguished member
Country
CA
State
ontario
Oh I am so sorry...She always offered encourgement to me when I was down. I had been wondering why she had not been on the forum. May she rest in peace. Anne

nsmith555

Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Oklahoma
Please accept my condolences as well. Your mom seemed a lot like my mom - English, diagnosed w/bulbar - and so it is very sad to hear of your loss.
God bless you and your family and may He grant you overwhelming peace.
Nicki

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
Very sorry for your loss. May you Mum rest in peace...

hboyajian

Distinguished member
Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
Washington
Thank you so much for letting us know. You mother was an incredibly loving, caring, and strong person. I have a beautiful image of her in your arms, the best place to be, as she let this life go. You and your family are in my thoughts as you go through the depths of your grief in the coming days. May you also find joy in your memories. Sincerely, Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock