Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
US
State
Wi
City
Madison
My pals has gone to be with god tonight. And I didn't understand or listen very well to the calls who've lost their pals. And I feel sick. I am only 33, he was fine a midnight and I went to bed was supposed to be up at 1am for morphine dose but something woke me straight up at 1240am and I flew into his room and I saw he was gone. He must have woken me cause he was very warm but no pulse. How will I tell my kids in the morning. They were not home when this happened. They were all at a sleepover at my moms. The worst was when the funeral home came I didn't want to see them take him. So I hid in basement and plugged my ears so I couldn't hear he loud footsteps.

Oh Tracy....I'm am sending you a long warm hug. I am so sorry you are going through this and my heart breaks for you. Please know I will be thinking of you.

Tracy, I''m so very sorry for your loss.

I don't think we are ever really prepared for it.

Hugs,
Joan

I am sorry Tracy.

He is free of the physical pain and struggle of als.

Take care,

Pat

Tracy,
I am so sorry for your loss. He is at peace now.
Hugs to you.
Susan

Tracy, many of us who have been through the same thing are literally crying with you now. We understand just how hard it is and how deeply it hurts. I have no platitudes to offer, but I will genuinely be praying for your peace and comfort. May the Lord's grace abound to you.

Tracey,
I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Judy

Tracy,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am praying for you and your children. He is free, but that doesn't mean you don't have pain in your heart. My thoughts are with you.

Hugs my friend,

sue

Tracy, I am so sorry for your loss but happy that your husband is free of this disease. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I wish you peace.

Sharon

So sorry for your loss Tracy. I remember how difficult it was when they took my grandma when she passed. I am so sorry this is so hard. I will be praying for you and your family. HUGS!

Oh Tracy I am so sorry for the pain you're having. You were an amazing cals, making his final journey as peaceful as it can be.

He is flying free now, no more pain, no more Als.

Tracy, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you can take comfort in your memories, and in the knowledge that he is now free.

V

Tracy, We are so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers and hugs to you and your family. vw-fl

He is at peace, Tracy, and knew how much you cared. You will find the path forward, and he will always be with you..

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry Tracy. I am thinking of you. Take care and may God Bless you and your family.
Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back