11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
hello.
just checking everyone is ok,gone a bit quiet this end of the forum.
geo,sral,gracie,kenny,zaffa i hope you are all ok.
zaffa are you still bad? i do worry about you.
sorry if i missed anyone out,dont mean to just cant remember everyones names.
take good care.
caroline:)

hi olly,im not doing gud at all,i got appointment on 25th with neuro.i also have wondered why its gone quiete here the last coupla weeks,i just hope everybodys ok.thnx olly.

Good weather is here. Everyone that can is on the patio.
AL.

al

not in the uk,zaff can vouch for that. summer has not arrived yet,still got the monsoon weather, with everything over growing with all the rain my garden looks like the amazon rain forest. with all the slug pellets i have had to put down its like a battle field out there. i go round on a morning collecting the dead into a bucket,but my plants will prevail. would love a day of sunbathing,we can dream.
take good care
caroline:-D

zaff

your welcome. not too long to go now till your appointment.
hopefully they can sort out some meds and any further tests they think you need.
dont forget to mention pls to the neuro as a differential diognosis than hsp if your upper body is as bad as the lower part. hang in there zaff,hopefully better days are coming and with the right treatment you will feel more like enjoying life with your beautifull new wife.
take good care

Thanks Caroline for reaching out and checking on us.

We're fine over here.

It was a long weekend in the US and people are probably out and about (I hope).

How are you doing? Are you feeling better these days - with the news about your dad?

You seem like a very strong person. I know you'll be fine even though it's not always fun or easy!

hi sral

no definate news on my dad yet,still waiting for the ct scan results.
i'm hanging in there. the speech therapist is coming to see me next week.
still get bad facial/jaw spasms, and now my tongue has started.
it feels bigger has a lot of twitching in it and my speech goes slow and lispy,everything gets worse by the end of the day also swallowing a bit worse.
but like you said i am a strong person and try not to let things get me down,but i am worried about the bulbar symptoms. just keep telling myself i will be ok.
how is your mum doing? i hope shes not too bad,please give her my love.
take good care.

Caroline,

My mom is okay. Her speech has gotten more slurred. She was on lithium and we stopped it. Soon after she stopped her speech got increasingly slurred. She went back onto lithium at a lower dose and her speech is a tiny bit better, but not like it was before stopping lithium.

Thank you for asking.

Caroline,
You took the words right out of my mouth. Just before I opened the site I said to myself, gee, been pretty quiet. I guess folks are either out and about or just nothing going on to talk about.
I'm still just hanging around, doing nuthin'.

hi whitsend

how are you doing? i hope you are ok.
must be the long holiday weekend you have had in the usa for the 4th july.
i think everyone has eaten and drunk too much in the celebrations and are still sleeping it off lol. i hope you had a good weekend. talk again soon.
take good care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back