Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Aus
State
-nsw--
City
tuckurimba
hi everyone,my name is chris,,,,6 months ago I started noticing that i couldnt whistle anymore,I then noticed that when i was talking my palate would sort of squash my words in my mouth,i then began slurring quite badly,sounding drunk.My mouth became very aggrivated,i would wake through the night biting my tounge,cheeks lips,i noticed an increase in my saliva and found drinking awkward,especially cold.I have had a very inflamed inside of my mouth and am wondering if anyone else has this symptom with there difficulty in speech.I also have developed constant twitching in my left arm first and now my right,the twitching is over my shoulder blades and travels down both arms to my hands,i wake with slight tremour in my left hand and am finding it difficult to hold my fork when eating,i feel like my mouth isnt mine anymore,and i sound slurry and hypernasal,,,,the problem im having with my doctors is that they are constantly eliminating things but they are reluctant to make a diagnosis hmmmmmm

Have your drs. done any tests? If so what? There is no one test to confirm an illness. It is a process of time and elimination. Some here it takes moths even years so you have to be patient. If you are uncomfortable with the dr. then you may need to find one you feel comfortable with.

Post went to mod....stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back