Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have had 40yrs,yes 40yrs of bible study training......i can understand all bible phrophecies,i can understand and calculate the "signs of the times" phrophecy something that takes a discerning christian to do........however it seems according to this novice i dont know the basic bible teachings......well i never!.

Just to clarify my last post was for Tnt,not ottowa girl, vickim or anyone else.

Still waiting for my question to be answered.........
Sadly I thought it would be carefully avoided.

The conversation seems to be slowing, you all might want to move on to other equally appropriate topics, might I suggest sex, personal odors, hygiene and bodily functions. :lol:

No, it is VA property and I have to have it, for 5 years or be charged with fraud. I have never said I am Holy the only Holy One is God! The only righteous is Jesus period.

What are you talking about now tnt?

Look,i think you should close this thread and if you want to spread the word about your so called healing then put it in a blog.........that way you wont offend other pals here.
And stop with the PERIOD,your getting annoying.

If you read my posts you would have seen where I've stated numbers of times, it is all documented including my healing. REAl DR's let's see how many do you want? How about over ten? That doesn't even include home health care.

Olly, if you don't like what you read then don't read it. I have insulted no one, if the truth is insulting then sorry. You are attacking out of context, picking and choosing and you are not even referencing the scripture I have quoted. I do not have to insult anyone nor will I. Nor do you even reference the message. So continue to get angry and upset, I choose to let the Holy Spirit fill me with joy. 1914 the devil was tossed out of Heaven? Really show me the date that's there. The last scriptural time that the devil was in heaven was in Job's day. Also, when Jesus conquered sin and death, in the three days He was in Hell, and then resurrected at the Right Hand of the Father, hmmmmmmm So after Jesus conquered Sin and Death, He allowed the Devil to stay in Heaven, until 1914, really? This would be the same teaching, that says we shouldn't get involved in politics, or in protecting our country? I served and fought for this country and would do it again. Nor as Paul states do I need someone else to teach me scripture as the Holy Spirit, Himself is my teacher. The Bible and the Holy Spirit are sufficient, for me. Yes, I do attend church for the fellowship and test the words of all men/women against His Word in communion with the Holy Spirit.

ok nnt e.....god cured you... cos you prayed every half an hour......or summat like that...what i wanna know is..how did you know it was the almighty who did the curing..i mean, did he tellyou he did it....er, was there a bolt of lightning and all came clear...did jesus have a word in your shell like...or moses sent you one of his tablets with the good news.....now keep your reply a reasonable length and dont go off on one of your sermons cos ill dose off else......bet you havent got a clue........and johnnies girl...you cheeky minx......just cos i aint had a bath for 5 yrs...and this thread could go on and on.....johnnymydogthinksimthespecialone...

5 years, no wonder your dog finds you special Johnny....... I'm not a bible expert but you do know what they say.....cleanliness is next to godliness.....so you're doomed you dirty birdie.

This would be much more appropriate as a blog entry. People can read and comment there.

True we have the choice to not read threads posted on the more public areas of the forum, but, that's not the way it usually goes. Personally, I tend to only stumble across ones like this, when I log in and click on the "today's posts" link.

I admit that I don't have the patience to wade through any of the long posts that were written here, and don't need to, to see that this subject has not been received as words that encourage, that strengthen, that build up fellow forum members, nor does it glorify your God- which I presume was your initial intent—in fact it has had quite the opposite effect.

Sharon was a devout sweet spirited woman, and I seriously doubt that she would have liked that it was her passing that instigated this thread and the path it has taken.

Actually Johnny I actually hadn't been praying or seeking healing. I wanted to die two weeks prior I had tried to run my wheelchair into oncoming traffic, wheelchair was so slow they all swerved, before I even got close. That day (July 4th) my thoughts went to Jesus on the cross, How much pain and agony He went through, for us. With my fist, I just started tapping the side of my other hand, tired of the back pain (spinal stenosis). In anger at my back pain I just said back pain stop then I just said In the Name of Jesus 3 times. A peace came over me then I suddenly realized the pain had gone! I thanked Jesus and thanked Him. I did it again this time to my hands, I just kept tapping said fingers move In the Name of Jesus 3 times again. This time I saw it in my mind my fingers moving, they all started to move. I went and showed my wife, she didn't know what to say. I tried(she couldn't understand what I was trying to tell her) to tell her I'd be back walking, In Jesus' Name and went back out to the living room. The peace that I felt was unreal, it's really undescribable, I just started tapping again and saying legs move In the Name of Jesus, it was all in 3s. My legs hit the floor for the first time in years. I said Jesus don't let me fall and I stood up. I walked to the bedroom, it took a while I was wobbly, My wife said I looked like frankenstein walking. My youtube Church testimony is more accurate, so check it out. As the day moved on my bladder started working, I ate for the first time in well over a year etc...... I went off of 14 different medications with no reaction. The dr's were amazed they said I should've gotten severely sick from eating and I didn't, I also should've had withdrawals from quitting all the medicine and didn't. I started a journey to scriptural study healing, since then my stomach annuerism has been healed, I no longer wear glasses to read, a skin blotch has gone away(it had been there for years) and other things. There is no formula, but there are always 3 things in common. (1 I verbally commanded my body to comply (took authority in Jesus' Name 2)an Act of Faith 3)Knowing whose power it is (Jesus' Finished Work), also in my minds eye I was able to see that body part working.

There is a lot that will block a healing. I apologize for the long posts, I had forgotten how difficult it is to read for any period of time. So I tried to keep it short and left a lot out. Healing is there for all, it doesn't matter who you are or how "holy" you are or aren't. It is not what we do, but what we believe. Trust me, when I say my thoughts in the days before my healing were just downright nasty. We don't "earn" or deserve healing, it was earned for us By Jesus.

so, nnt...god didnt tell you he had cured you....you made that assumption.....well, am glad you have come clean and now the vunerable will not be taken in......johnny

seems three friends haxe unfriended me...........just because i havent had a bath in 5yrs...bit strong init..johnny

The next posts are for Tnt,i may have to do a few........

Two lines of evidence point to that year: (1) Bible chronology and (2) the events since 1914 in fulfillment of prophecy. Here we will consider the chronology. For fulfillment of prophecy, see the main heading “Last Days.”

Read Daniel 4:1-17. Da 4 Verses 20-37 show that this prophecy had a fulfillment upon Nebuchadnezzar. But it also has a larger fulfillment. How do we know that? Da 4 Verses 3 and 17 show that the dream that God gave to King Nebuchadnezzar deals with the Kingdom of God and God’s promise to give it “to the one whom he wants to . . . even the lowliest one of mankind.” The entire Bible shows that Jehovah’s purpose is for his own Son, Jesus Christ, to rule as His representative over mankind. (Ps. 2:1-8; Dan. 7:13, 14; 1 Cor. 15:23-25; Rev. 11:15; 12:10) The Bible’s description of Jesus shows that he was indeed “the lowliest one of mankind.” (Phil. 2:7, 8; Matt. 11:28-30) The prophetic dream, then, points to the time when Jehovah would give rulership over mankind to his own Son.

What was to happen in the meantime? Rulership over mankind, as represented by the tree and its rootstock, would have “the heart of a beast.” (Dan. 4:16) The history of mankind would be dominated by governments that displayed the characteristics of wild beasts. In modern times, the bear is commonly used to represent Russia; the eagle, the United States; the lion, Britain; the dragon, China. The Bible also uses wild beasts as symbols of world governments and of the entire global system of human rulership under the influence of Satan. (Dan. 7:2-8, 17, 23; 8:20-22; Rev. 13:1, 2) As Jesus showed in his prophecy pointing to the conclusion of the system of things, Jerusalem would be “trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations” were fulfilled. (Luke 21:24) “Jerusalem” represented the Kingdom of God because its kings were said to sit on “the throne of the kingship of Jehovah.” (1 Chron. 28:4, 5; Matt. 5:34, 35) So, the Gentile governments, represented by wild beasts, would ‘trample’ on the right of God’s Kingdom to direct human affairs and would themselves hold sway under Satan’s control.—Compare Luke 4:5, 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back