Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
Hey.. Ive been off for awhile. I went to university of michigan on hopes through my neuros at chapel hill that i had spastic paraplegia. A fifteen minute appointment, and i was told, i do not have a hereditary disorder and i have hope this is not a degenerative condition.....well shit so do I and I did about two years ago! So formal diagnosis pseudobulbar palsy and i will go back to chapel hill for check up on my muscles. They have gotten worse but thank God very subtle.... The thing is ALL the other shit that gets thrown on top....for instance Kidney stones....i had started having them and cant stop. How about not being able to go to the bathroom without laxatives, forgetting about it until you become so sick and bloated and think oh yeah i havent gone in two weeks! These kidney stones will be the death of me...pain, constant nausea.....lots of zofran with no luck,,,,,,,dropping soap bottles, candles, dishes.....constant reminders of things getting weaker. When I didnt have these sickness's on top of my muscle problems I was way more positive.... Does anyone else feel like they love god but he has way more faith in us then he should?! :?:

Sam

Sorry that your so down. I sure hope that some of your problems will be resolved soon. I know that illness on top of illness can be so devastating. I am glad to see you back here.

I still believe that God will not give us more than we can handle. Remember Jesus asked "My God why have you forsaken me? So it is natural for us to have bad days, question how we can go on, and be in despair.
Hang in there, and remember we are here for ya.

i am so sorry you are suffering so. I know about kidney stones and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. God has not turned his back on you. You will get through this and I will say a prayer for you .

“The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go God's love for us does not.”
― C.S. Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back