Diagnosis
10/2007
Country
UK
State
Wales
City
Cardiff
My beautiful, beloved Mam passed on at home in the early hours of May 19th 2008. She is and will always remain the centre of my universe and I will love and miss her every day until we meet again. I'm sure she is with us still, but if not, we will be together again some day I'm sure.

Life will be unbearable without her. She was the best and bravest of us all, continuing to smile throughout her illness. Even during her final days she was always far more concerned about her loved ones than herself. I couldn't have wished for a better Mother.

God bless you, I love you.

Your ever loving son.

S xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear of your mum's passing Steve. Mine passed on over 40 years ago and I still cherish the good memories. I'm sure you will too.
AL.

Dear Steve,
I am sorry for you loss. Their is no love like that of a mother.
You are in my thoughts.
Jeannie

Steve, may your sweet Mother rest in peace. I know the pain you are going through, and my heart goes out to you. Peace and comfort will come to you in a mysterious way. You will encounter peace, our Father will see to that! Bless you!

Irma

Steve,

I'm so terribly sorry about your Mum. May she rest in peace.

I hope you will be able to cherish the very memories that were made by you both.

steve, sorry about your mom. may she rest in pease. i worry for my son, what will become of him when i am gone. he is so angry and i try to be strong for him. i wish i could get him to join this forum. you take care steve, we are here for you.

dear steve
i am so very sorry to hear your mum has passed on,but she is now at peace.
hold on to all those years of memories and she will be with you always.
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
god bless
caroline

Steve...I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear mother. The loss of a loved one is so difficult....more so, I think, when it is your mom. I too lost my mom this past September and my life has been completely unbearable. I feel like a part of me is gone. The only thing that gets me through the day is I think about her being in a glorious place without this terrible disease. I no longer fear death because I know when it is my time my mother will be there waiting for me.

Keep strong...treasure your memories of her.

Anne

I am sorry for your loss, Steve. Your Mom sounds like she was a special woman and I am sure you will miss her!

Steve I'm so sorry for your loss your love for your mum has always come across so clear and your mum was clearly such an amazing mum- you too are a wonderful son.
Dx

Steve,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Mam. A mother's love is the most wonderful in the world. Your Mam will be present to you all the time now. My mother died eight years ago and I feel she is always with me watching over me and my brother and sister. Your Mam is your angel and will be ever at your side.
Allow yourself to grieve and cry whenever you need to. You've suffered such a tremendous loss and I know you were a good and loving son.
Peace be with you, Steve,
Jane

Thank you all for your kind thoughts :)

You're welcome, Steve. It's good to see a smile by your post. I hope this means you're getting along okay. I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts.
Take care, Steve, and all the best to you.
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back