Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
virginia
City
swoope
looking for feedback....are you currently using glyco nutrient supplements -- if so, for how long, and do you see any positive results.....if you previously used and stopped -- why did you stop.... thanks for any thots....buddyr

Hey Buddy. They don't work are a multi level marketing program and the only ones ever claiming to get any benefit out of them will try to either sell you some or get you selling them. RUN. Look at our scam watch and Quackwatch.
AL.

IMO, whooole lotta money for a whooole lotta nothing!

Hi Buddy I took gyconutrients for four months three x aday and hundreds of dollars It doesnt work at all I did have better bowel movements and stronger nails but whata price to pay I could have take fiber with the same results ITS A SCAM AND I WAS TAKEN please dont try it In fact a producer from channel 7news called me to dicuss gyconutrients they are going to expose them on Television.I know you want to try anything and everything but this isnt the one to try Hope I cleared that up Pat

Thanks everybody for helping us keep some of our hard-earned money! Some of these treatments may eventually prove to be harmful so you might also be helping to keep us safe! Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back