• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Glen has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry for your loss. rereading his posts have brought a smile. prayers and comfort to you.

I'm so very sorry! My deepest sympathies. I loved his sense of humor when he was on the forum.

Wanda, I am so very sorry to hear of Glen's passing. He will be truly missed. His posts would always make me laugh. What a great guy! Sending prayers to you and your family for peace and comfort. {{HUGS}}

so sorry to hear glen has passed away,i remember him having a big heart and he indeed made me smile ofton.
my condolances to you wanda and your family.

Wanda,

I'm so sorry. My heart is broken for you and your family. Glen brightened my day so many times, he was such a special guy. He once told me how he wanted to always be able to look out after you... Just know you'll have him there in your heart, doing just that.

Thank you for being his friend throughout his journey. The support you gave us was truly gratifying and great fully appreciated.
I love you all.
Love Wanda brittle
Xoxoxo

Very sorry for your loss. You will cherish all that you did for him out of love.

10Starr

So sorry! God Bless!

So sorry to hear of Glen's passing. May you all find some peace as your mourn.

Wanda,
I was so saddened to hear about Glen. I always enjoyed his sense of humor and was moved by how much he cared about you.

Lydia

So sorry to hear this. He was a true "HERO". What an Wonderful family he had. Prayer to his family and friends

Wanda, I am so sorry for your loss. Glen was a funny, sweet fellow on these boards. He will be missed.

RIP Glen.

Dear Wanda,

I am so sorry to learn of Glens passing. I felt a special connection to him as we both joined the ALS journey around the same time. Shortly after my mom's diagnosis I found this forum family and his was a warm welcome "from down the 417" along with his great witt, kept me coming back.

Glen's special character came through in his comments and messages. I pray you have had and continue to have the support you both deserve.

Sending thoughts of peace to you and your family. May the memories you have created together in time bring you great comfort.

My deepest of sympathies.
Sincerely,
Valerie

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear this news Wanda. R.I.P. Glenn.

-John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back