Giving thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all been through that stage. You're not alone.

AL.

Agreed. Everyone can relate. Myself, I love being in a snit, especially if given perfectly good cause to be so. But those who learn to put it aside and look at things in a different light are ahead of the game, IMO.

get by this humm dont know if I can get by it.Everytime I try to stand,get out of bed,shower and so on this reminds me of all this.I hurt 24/7 another thing so how do you get bu this?

Im reading this but have t be truthful about things.Me Im not thankful at all about haveing this im mad about things.

Bossman, I think its completely normal to be angry, and what's more, its OK to feel like that. You'll find your way. You could read all of the uplifting, encouraging, "fight the monster" words that have ever been written, but until you work through what you feel now, these words wouldn't mean much to you.

You may not be "OK", but, eventually you'll come to terms. Really.

John and Bossman

John, hope you have a wonderful visit with your good friend! Loved reading your post.

Bossman, you are going through a very tough time. The beginning, I think, was a difficult thing to accept, to understand and is down right scary at times. My husband, unlike me, had and has NO DESIRE, to read about HIS disease, discuss the disease with other ALS patients or go to group meetings. His attitude is, IT IS WHAT IT IS.
Everyone goes through this process differently. As the nurse from Hospice tells us, no two ALS patients are the same. They are all different. Your biking was your life! In my husbands case, playing his Base was his favorite thing to do. He was never much of a tv person but he watches tv too much now, I think. But.........I hear him laugh at the shows he is watching and now, he likes cooking shows! Go figure!

I hope, Bossman, in time you will find something that you can do that will make you happy too! I will pray for you tonight, I promise.

Patty :-D

Kate, very well said, very nice post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back