Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Por
State
Loures
City
Lisbon
Hello people, thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope you are enjoying life as much as you can.

Before anything I must say that I read this post:

https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-...-common-concerns-about-possible-symptoms.html

But I still have my own questions.

Timeline:

2 weeks - I started having muscle twitches over my whole body. They stop as soon as I move the muscle where they happen.

1 week - I feel strong yet my arm feels heavy or tired I should say. Im having also some sensation over my body like cold and itchy.

4 days ago- While on vacation I started having twitches around my rib cage and started to feel a bit breathless. Again Im still strong but I feel weak with my arms

2 days ago- Twitches stop when Im focused on something else but when they come they come hard. I sweat a lot from my arm pits. When I close my eyes they feel weak and they move and I can't sleep because of that. I feel a lot of facial weakness.

Now- When I try to lift something I can easily yet my arms shake. I have muscle cramps around my entire body-

I know ALS affects the motor parts of the muscle but since im 17 can this be some "pre-ALS" ?

Thanks in advance,
Love from Portugal

Read the sticky one more time. You absolutely do NOT have ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back