Genervon's Multiple Target ALS Drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read about at ALS---TDI Forum.
There will be clinical trials of it being run at selected locations.
It is administered via infusion. It is a 2-week trial with infusions every other day.

GM604 is an endogenous human embryonic stage neural regulatory and signaling peptide that controls the development, monitoring and correction of the human nervous system. Neurological diseases are multisystem, multifactorial, and single target drugs are ineffective.

Hope this helps.

NH

2 weeks is quick...hopefully results and next phase will be soon after!

Sounds promising and "new" regarding what has been out there so far. (What i ve read so till today...)
But, please correct me if I got this wrong: Would GM604 only help Pals with a gene related cause for ALS?
I think I ve read that would only be 10 % or even less.
I mean, still awesome if it helps the 10 %

will this be another example of cut in stone 3 years or less since sympthoms or diagnosed to get in trial. all this does is delay trial and results

info i have heard. 12 in test, 24 months or less since onset, only in boston and new york. pray for success

info i have heard. 12 in test, 24 months or less since onset, only in boston and new york. pray for success

have you also heard when? at least in 2013?

My clinic is running this trial in NYC and I am signed up to participate. Hopefully I will be accepted.

I was in the Dex clinical trial with the same neurologist... he's good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back