Diagnosis
05/2005
Country
CA
State
Ont
City
Carleton Place
G'day..Name now is Redneck Charger..ol name here was Countrycouple.. Mom was diagnosed in 2004..and now to look back..when I was so worried about Mom and this disease..To look back now..she was doing so well..We need to find a cure for this disease..and ways to raise money for the friends and families that are being taken by this disease..

It does take its toll on everybody and everything, it would be great to be able to do little things to help out, I actually had an idea of setting up a wish list for christmas, you never know, some wishes could be granted? And no, I have not found a cure, so I cannot grant that wish yet!

Tina

It does take its toll on everybody and everything, it would be great to be able to do little things to help out, I actually had an idea of setting up a wish list for christmas, you never know, some wishes could be granted? And no, I have not found a cure, so I cannot grant that wish yet!

Tina

Tina.. very happy to meet you.. Excellent idea.. I like the wish list idea.. Very very good... Am wondering if there is away we can set up a wish list.. get some sponsors..

I'm in! I'm sure we can make a difference! even if it is something small that reminds people that they are not alone! gives a little hope...

Maybe it could be a new section I guess the moderators would have to figure this out, I would love to be a part of it and do all I could to make a difference!

looks like the canadians are on it today...gonna have to get myself a double double and think on that one eh!and from Ontario wow !Makes me proud....My son just dropped in and he owns a charger to the general lee ....not the real one says hes heard of you....anyway love the idea ...so many people alone and xmas is so tuff enough when you are sick or looking after a loved one...but to be alone man that would be unbearable and just any little kindness would be wonderfull to be able to give...Hey how about the touques that come in the beer cases...everybody wins that way...hahahah!....seriously i think it is a great idea!Gina

oops sorry jumped the gun havent had my double double yet....you meant a wish list but not necessarilly for xmas.....o.k. now i get it ....great idea..!Gina before double double..

looks like the canadians are on it today...gonna have to get myself a double double and think on that one eh!and from Ontario wow !Makes me proud....My son just dropped in and he owns a charger to the general lee ....not the real one says hes heard of you....anyway love the idea ...so many people alone and xmas is so tuff enough when you are sick or looking after a loved one...but to be alone man that would be unbearable and just any little kindness would be wonderfull to be able to give...Hey how about the touques that come in the beer cases...everybody wins that way...hahahah!....seriously i think it is a great idea!Gina

Hi Gina.. How are you.. Get lots of snow in the last couple of days.. Love the idea about the touque that comes in the beer case.. Going to mention that to Marion here in the ottawa Chapter..and begin to post it everywhere.. I'll start by posting it at my Employers site.. Great idea..:-D

oh yah we got way too much snow here i dont mind except it is hard to get my husband around in....he can still walk but with great diffuculty.I got the idea becuase my son is always looking for a certain team and his friends too so they end up with a lot of toques that they dont want.If i collected them where could i send them though?Gina after double double! big smile!

oh yah we got way too much snow here i dont mind except it is hard to get my husband around in....he can still walk but with great diffuculty.I got the idea becuase my son is always looking for a certain team and his friends too so they end up with a lot of toques that they dont want.If i collected them where could i send them though?Gina after double double! big smile!

Hi Gina..
Send them to your local ALS office.. Maybe write them a letter, and tell them they are coming and what they are for..Great idea..:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back