Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
NL
State
NL
City
Nijmegen
I have no arms and legs functonality, but speaking, swallowing and breathing is no problem yet. I was diagnosed with ALS in April 2014.
Since then I have FT 2x half an hour in a week. Plus several "hulpmiddelen" ( things, equipment that support and help, (cannot translate)).
Now I am using a “Voetfiets”, 1 hour/day, while watching TV or reading a book, 5x a week, a IMT and a PEP. every day 6 minutes, 3x2, during reading my e-mails in the morning.
You can google voetfiets and IMT and PEP, no Url’s are allowed here.
You can read the results here: I am the Casus (tested person)
3 pages in Dutch. Sorry for that.

Attachments

• fysiopraxis.jpg
    fysiopraxis.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 326
  • fysiopraxis (2).jpg
    fysiopraxis (2).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 327
  • fysiopraxis (3).jpg
    fysiopraxis (3).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 307
I've done seen some research on IMT and I bought a trainer for use at home. I've not yet started it. I also bought a medical grade spirometer to take my own measurements at home. Best wishes.

I have no arms and legs functonality, but speaking, swallowing and breathing is no problem yet. I was diagnosed with ALS in April 2014.
Since then I have FT 2x half an hour in a week. Plus several "hulpmiddelen" ( things, equipment that support and help, (cannot translate)).
Now I am using a “Voetfiets”, 1 hour/day, while watching TV or reading a book, 5x a week, a IMT and a PEP. every day 6 minutes, 3x2, during reading my e-mails in the morning.
You can google voetfiets and IMT and PEP, no Url’s are allowed here.
You can read the results here: I am the Casus (tested person)
3 pages in Dutch. Sorry for that.

Very interresting, can't you cpoy and paste the content to google translator ?
If these pages are scanned, you might try to the rtf format, as the content is better to copy and paste it.
Udo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back