Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Had pulmiRy test at va today, even though my numbers have gotte n better from a year a go ( fvc 48. Up to61 now and co2 at 34. Up from 31 last yr)

Only wish this meant I felt better,had more Energy, easier breathing.

Oh well. IIWII

Wed tube change

Hey Chally - of course the numbers don't mean that much really. But we do want CO2 to go down and FVC up so you had a half win ;)

So many things can influence the numbers as they are just one test, not how you feel throughout the day and when influenced by what is happening and what you are doing.

Good they are changing the peg so you stuff lots more chickins in yet :lol:

Yes, “eat mor chickin”

Chally,

It is absolutely great that your FVC is up. I am amazed that it is as high as it is.

As others have said, high CO2 is a bad thing, but yours seems to still be in the normal range (though, increasing).

In my book, there is simply no explaining pulmonary test results. When my results got bad enough, my pulmonologist stopped doing them. Now, I simply get a spirometry screening when I visit him.

I acknowledge my breathing sucks, but continue to ignore the numbers and live my life according to how I feel. I know from watching your posts that you live life to the fullest every day. You are in inspiration and your pulmonary results cannot take away from that.

Take care my friend.

Steve

just keep being "YOU" no matter the numbers

Thank you my friends!

I am sitting in " clover". It's all " pie and cake"

Ain't gonna let no freakin numbers say how I feel, already moving on to next adventure getting mmj legal in WV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back