PALS
Country
US
State
NY
City
Astoria
Hello everyone,

I haven't posted in awhile. Still been doing about the same. Fasics in my left calf muscle. Lately I've been getting a buzzing feeling in the tip of my tongue. When i look at it in the mirror it doesn't appear to be moving at all. Also my left arm and leg, especially the calf and ankle have been very achy lately. Not sure if this is what you would call cramping. Anyway...my symptoms have been going on for about 11 months, and despite constant self examination I haven't noticed any weakness at all. I know everyone is dfferent, but wouldn't I typically be worse off after this much time?

Thanks,
Nathan

Have you been diagnosed with ALS?

No. I've periodically been to the neurologist but so far have not been diagnosed.

I have had a lot of things going on too. Shooting body pains that feel like a toothache, then a wk after that starting I noticed EXTREME joint cracking all over (now some joints come out of the socket) and buzzing in my left foot. For 3 months I have had NON stop muscle twitches that are ALL over my body--many that I can see under my skin. I am now getting muscle cramps too

I had a clear EMG about 2 months back but am very concerned......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back