Diagnosis
03/2008
Country
US
State
CA
City
Borrego Springs
I haven't seen anyone mention a Frontline Video that was made about ALS. It's about a young man with ALS and his brother and their drive to find a cure. It's very good.

I forgot to mention the title: "So Much So Fast".

We talked about it here last year when it was on TV. Should be in the search feature.
AL.

Would like info

We talked about it here last year when it was on TV. Should be in the search feature.
AL.

I was going to ask you if you knew any good books on ALS but this vidio sounds like something I would like, I went to search and either I dont know what Im doing but couldnt get no info. Can you help me.

Tuesday's with Morrie

I haven't read it yet, but a friend told me it is about a man who goes to visit his friend with ALS every tuesday and it's just about their conversation. She said it is very compassionate. I would be happy to loan you my video if youwould like. Just private message me.

Julie

I couldn't find the thread here but if you Google search the movie title all the info is there. The book you are referring to is called Tuesdays With Morrie.
AL.

Hi

Hi ,There is also a newer Book Augie's Quest by Augie Nieto and T.R. Pearson The foward is by Mitch Albom, who is also the author of Tuesdays with Morie. Google Augie he is doing a lot for ALS he is working with Stephen Heywood's brother in Mass. doing research to find a cure. He has donated millions of dollars to find a cure. The Heywoods are the family in Too Much Too Fast! Excellent movie. Hope this helps. My best to you. Beebe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back