Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Minnesota
City
Walker
Frontier X5 Power Wheelchair w/power tilt-in-space, power elevating seat, power elevating leg rests & manual recline. We bought this new in November 2006 for $25,000. Selling for $15,000.

Additional features:
Tray table
Chest strap
Seat belt
Foot straps
Star cushion
Swing away joystick
Group 24 batteries
Right and left side lateral supports
Headrest
Calf strap

I am selling this for my father. He spent hours/days/weeks finding a chair that he would be happy with, and this was the one. We took this chair hunting, and I am amazed at how well it went through the woods. My dad especially like how it would track strait even in the rugged terrain. It was equally well suited for the house. Since our father was the expert at all the features of the wheelchair, we will do our best to answer questions. The backrest is about 23 inches high, and the seat is 18 inches by 18 inches. My father was 5'11" tall. Since this chair is only 3.5 months old, everything is in perfect working order.

Located in Northcentral Minnesota

1000223mr6.jpg

wche5.jpg

wcfrontyq3.jpg

wclegdowngk4.jpg

wheellegupyf7.jpg

wcliftuppl4.jpg

wctiltbackbz9.jpg

wctiltreclinelegsmupvq3.jpg

wctraypn2.jpg

wcseatzo9.jpg

wccontroljs3.jpg

wcaccgh6.jpg

wcmanualrh3.jpg

Pricey, but wow, nice post and great photos.

That chair looks VERY comfortable

Still available?

Is this wheelchair still available? I am in search of a similar type of wheelchair for my brother-in-law. I'm not sure if my sister's family will be able to afford the price, but before I go to her with the information I would like to know if it is available first. It is for her husband. He was just diagnosed (with three opinions) in January 2008. Unfortunately, he is declining relatively quickly. He is a father of four young children (ages 1-13) and we are just trying to make things more comfortable for the family during this difficult time. Please let me know. Thanks so much!

Christe

Hi David,
If that is too pricey for you and you are looking for a chair we have one for sale;
Electric Wheelchair
Less than 2 hours of use

Pronto MP1
Heavy Duty
With sure step

$4000 or best offer -

Power based
Adult
Adjustable foot plates
16” x16” seat
lumbar support
LPSmith

Still available?

Is this wheelchair still available? I am in search of a similar type of wheelchair for my son.
Please let me know. Thanks so much!

Vitaly

We have a Frontier all terrain and a Ranger X available should you still have need plus a lot of other equipment that just became available. Let us know and we will send pictures and information.

Hi medictft91158,
This is a very old thread with the last posting app 18 months ago.
Also vitalysergeev's posting has been the only one they have done and they have not been back on the forum since, so i wouldnt expect a reply from them.

peter

I am looking for a Frontier X5 would need to know a lot more must have a rehab seat 18 by 18 for Parplegics cant be a normal seat to sit on. Let me know.

Mooner

Mooner. This posting was from 2007. There may be others newer listed if you go down the page.

AL.

Hi Al,
Thanks, ya I did see the date and new it was old post. I wish that was still for sale as it is the size and exactly what I am looking for. But I mainly wrote the post for the guy above "medictft91158" as he says he has a X5 for sale. Haven't gotten response so not sure the guy checks his posts often!

Mooner99

I have a similar chair with similar measurements. My husband was the same height. He used his chair approximately 6 months, mostly inside since we didnt have a vehicle to transport him in. We live in Utah so I dont know if that is to far. I could post pictures for you and more details if interested.

Hi Al,
Thanks, ya I did see the date and new it was old post. I wish that was still for sale as it is the size and exactly what I am looking for. But I mainly wrote the post for the guy above "medictft91158" as he says he has a X5 for sale. Haven't gotten response so not sure the guy checks his posts often!

Mooner99

If you are still interested I would get you the size and any other info you need. Sorry to a while to get back to you. Chair is only about a year old and it in mint condition.

Timothy

Hi Amanda and medictft91158,
Yes I am very interested as I am permenanently disabled as a parplegic I definately am in need of a electric wheelchair. I have done a lot of research the last year and narrowed it down to this chair. Is their a way to send private messages to each other on this board, as all other SCI boards you can as I really dont want to post my email on here because of future spam.
My seat size is 18 inches by 18 inches and I have rehap seating, which means I have to sit on a special cushion so i have no pressure points (Roho Cushion). When accident happened I was 6 feet 210lbs, I am probably around 180lbs if i was to guess. Anyway I am very interested as I mainly want this for moving around my acerage. Utah or any other State is really not a concern for me, I live in Canada but if I can get what I am looking for, for the right price we can work something out.

Mooner99 :cool:

Yes I am very interested as I am permenanently disabled as a parplegic I definately am in need of a electric wheelchair. I have done a lot of research the last year and narrowed it down to this chair. Is their a way to send private messages to each other on this board, as all other SCI boards you can as I really dont want to post my email on here because of future spam.
My seat size is 18 inches by 18 inches and I have rehap seating, which means I have to sit on a special cushion so i have no pressure points (Roho Cushion). When accident happened I was 6 feet 210lbs, I am probably around 180lbs if i was to guess. Anyway I am very interested as I mainly want this for moving around my acerage. Utah or any other State is really not a concern for me, I live in Canada but if I can get what I am looking for, for the right price we can work something out.

You can phone me at 989-506-1554 and my yahoo id is medictft91158.

The chair has a couple of ROHO cushions that would go with the chair and if I have your email I can send you a picture of it. The person that used it was around 200 lbs and I can get you more info but I am on the road right now.

Timothy

By the way we are in Michigan and would be happy to arrange shipping as well.

Timothy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back