Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Georgia
City
Sandy Springs
A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals had a habit of picking on strangers, and he was one. When he finished his drink, he went outside and found that his horse had been stolen.

He marched back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head without even looking and fired a shot into the ceiling.

'Alright! Which one of you sidewinders stole my horse?!?!', he yelled with surprising forcefulness. No one answered,

'Well then, I'm gonna have another beer, and if my horse ain't back outside by the time I finish, I'm gonna have to do what I dun in Texas. And I don't wanna have to do what I dun in Texas!'

Some of the locals shifted restlessly. The man true to his word, had another beer, walked outside, and sure enough, his horse had been returned to the post. He saddled up and started to ride out of town.

The bartender followed him out of the saloon and asked, 'Say pardner, before you go.....what was it you did, back there in Texas?'

The cowboy turned back and said, 'I had to walk home!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back