Reason
Other
Country
US
State
TN
City
Knoxville
Based on reading the replies to my post and from looking at various other sources (I can hardly do anything else), it appears that weakness and twitching are the primary symptoms of ALS and that if all I have is pain in my arms (both) and tingly fingers, I probably need to take my hypochondriac self and go elsewhere.

It would help if, at this point, everyone would agree (again) that I have nothing to worry about (as far as ALS goes). I'm working on trying to imagine weakness in my fingers. Once I fully flesh that out, I'll post for more.

It seems like ALS is a magnet for hypochondriacs. I guess its the worst case scenario syndrome. Of course, I can say all this, but my fear is very real.:cry:

Hey Jeliota, Don't be so guick to label yourself a hypochondriac. The pain you feel is real, right? Pain and tingling could be due to any number of things. If it is a pinched nerve or something similar it won't get better on its own. (Sorry but I don't remember if you've had all those tests or not.) Anyway keep searching for answers. We're hoping it is something treatable. regards, Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back