from uk-build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask a friend? what like on who wants to be a millionaire? pick me me me i wanna be a millionaire.

i admit when i read the dead horse reply from me ansome, i chose to let you guys bail your selves out...had some experience with hay bails, but i doubted it would have provided any assistance.
i know what you meant al, and kim, your words were correct. i guess we must remind ourselves there are days we just need to vent when we are upset, or feeling all screwed up inside, and here is the place to express it. one of the reasons we are all here aren't we?
we do have to keep it positive, but if we find it starting to slide, perhaps a member is going through some more transitions, or simply having a pissy day, we have to hang tight and listen.....soon enough we will be on our decks with drinks in hand.
al, this side of the city changed their clocks ahead one hour, as i am sure you guys took care of, if you didn't and the border was mclaughlin road, then i want to move across the street and get my hour back!
kim, i will answer your email as soon as possible this week. thanks
as far as the letter problems, it could be the creation of our local hacker again.
now for a rendition of "if i had a million dollars" song as i go back to work...................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back