Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Eastern Shore
Rob has past on and ended his battle with ALS, He died with dignity in his wifes arms, i just finished with hospice giving him a bath, he looked at me and said with his eyes Thank you, Dan now go get my wife. I did and he took his last breath in her arms @ 11:17 A.M. Thursday Sept. 23rd 2010.
Thank you for all the support and help i have gotten.

Dear Dan,

I hope it's ok that I placed your message here. I feel so honored to have known you as you fought to give Rob all the comfort and help you possibly could. I remember your saying how hard it was, but you'd given your word, so you would do what you'd said you'd do. That kind of character; the love for a friend is rare, and I know Rob's wife has to be so very grateful to you. But Dan, I also am grateful to you. Thank you for demonstrating such devotion. God bless you now, and also bless Rob's wife. Please tell her how sorry we are for her loss. And we are sorry for yours as well.

With great respect and a big hug,
Ann

Dan, I hope you are so very proud of yourself for seeing Rob through this all. I am sure that meant the world to him, and to his wife. There will be a special place for you in heaven, and Rob will be there waiting for you. Bless you for all that you have done for this man and his family. It takes an amazing person to do what you have done. And it hasnt gone unnoticed. We love you. Reach out to us when you are ready. We will catch you when you fall. We will help you to stand back up. Take care of yourself now. You have deserve it and you certainly earned it. Will be thinking of you.

Dan,
I am sorry to say that I never kept up with your posts on Rob.
Your post about Rob's last moments have really touched me. To know Rob so well that you could read his eyes is remarkable. May the Lord bless you for your kindness to your friend. My condolence to his loving wife as well.

Judy

Dan God bless you for being their for Rob. I obviously do not know you but admire and respect you. My prayers go out to you, Rob, hs wife and your family. Speaking as someone with ALS thank you for being their for Rob. You are a good man. I am sorry for your loss. Rob was a lucky man to have you for a brother.

Peace be with you both...

Thank you for caring so much for him!

Hugs and strength going out to all of you!

I'm sorry for your loss Dan, may GOD be with you and Rob's family.

I am sorry for your loss.

Hi Dan,
I am sorry to hear about Rob,You have a special place in heaven for taking care of Rob ,Wish Larry just had friends who cared enough to come visit,God Bless you & Rob's family.
Sharon

I am sorry for your loss.

AL.

my condolences to robs wife and family .
dan,you are a very special man and rob was blessed to have you as his caregiver.

Thank You all for the love and Prayers! i am going to miss him terribly i will miss taking care of him, and i will check in here and never forget the help i got
GOD BLESS

Dan. You are a wonderful person and I'm sure that Rob's wife is grateful for your support and friendship. Try to remember that he is in a much better places than even we are and he is free of a body that wasn't comfortable. He is waiting for all his loved ones in heaven. God Bless you all, and condolences on the loss of a great person!

Prayers and God Bless

cris

Dan, Rob was a very fortunate person to have a friend like yourself willing to care for him and see him home. My condolances to all of you and I pray for comfort for all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back