Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
We have an older Permobile 300 that my husband bought as a backup to his backup. We put a new controller, batteries, and tires one it a couple years ago.. While it came in handy a few times, he can no longer use this chair. Power recline, tilt, and lets, but no elevator.

Free to a PALS in need. We are at the NC/VA border between I85 and I95. It would have to be picked up.

That is very generous, Becky. You might want to specify whether it is a C300 or M300.

No doubt you have already scoped this out, but often ALSA/MDA chapters and clinics are interested in adding to their loaner fleet. We got an ALSA C300 loaner while waiting for an M300.

Best,
Laurie

Laurie, good catch. Its a C300--and an older one at that.

I offered it to our ALSA loan closet, but they do not accept chairs older than three years. They also ONLY accept PWCs three years or newer, walkers, or rollators. Nothing else.

I see -- ours is not that picky.

Also, lmk if you want me to cross-post on the spinal cord injury forums.

Thanks, Laurie.

I received another call from our chapter and they DO accept older Permobiles, so they are coming tomorrow.

I was about to put a price on it since people tend to she away from free things but look for good deals!!!

Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back