Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
CA
City
Chatsworth
My husband died in January after 15 years on life support. I have a lot of miscellaneous equipment which I will give away if you want to come and pick it up. I can even deliver some of it if it is not too far away. All of the consumables I am listing are completely new and unused. The DME stuff is in good condition except where noted. Everything works, and nothing is out of date
Please PM me if you are interested

HOSPITAL BED - power top and bottom. One leg needs to be repaired. If someone really wants this I can repair it.
WHEELED SHOWER CHAIR/COMMODE. Good condition. For sanitary reasons, it will need a new standard toilet seat.
2 SUCTION MACHINES - one portable one stationary both with internal batteries. Several buckets and tubing to go with these
MISC DMEs: Pulse OX, Stethescopes, Manual BP Meters, Regular and Commode slings with straps/chains and crossbars.
RESPIRATORY EQUIPMENT: shiley trach tubes sct 10, lots of yankhauers, red robin catheters, vent circuit parts, case+ medium nitrile gloves, ambu bags, 4x4 split gauze,
GASTROINTESTINAL EQUIPMENT: cases and cases of Nutrin w/ fiber, 60cc syringes, G-tubes
UROLOGICAL EQUIPMENT: condom catheters, lots of bedside drainage bags, lots of disposable chucks, reusable bed pads (unused), foley catheters, foley insertion trays, case of fleet enemas, gallon of perineal cleanser (unopened)
OTHER MISC: gowns, masks, plantar fascitis boots, blanket

I also have a converted Ford F150 Van with a Braun wheelchair lift and tiedown system for sale

>My husband died in January after 15 years on life support

Our condolences,

Max and Sandy

your an angel for offer this to us all here.
sorry for your loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back