Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
MN
City
St. Paul
I have a twin Gaymar bubble air mattress overlay. It can be inflated with darn near any sort of camping pump, etc. Little or no air leak. I'm not sure if it is EXACTLY the one shown in the picture below, but that's what it looks like.

It's free to anyone who would like to try it. All I ask is for someone to cover the shipping cost (which I imagine would be about $9-10.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
Kaija

Attachments

• bedchair.gif
    bedchair.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 438
Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted folks to know this is still available. I'll even throw in a free transfer belt that we've never used! I just hate to throw them out if someone could give them a try.

THANKS!

Is this still available? I would be glad to pay shipping for this. Is it something to prevent pressure sores?

I could not take advantage of your generous offer, as I live in the Uk, but just to let people know, that having just spent a week in hospital with an air mattress, they are the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on and do help with pressure sores. I am currently looking to buy one in the uk.

acmcdowell- Sorry that I haven't checked the board in the past couple of weeks. I just mailed the air mattress off to another member of the forum. It wasn't an alternating pressure mattress, but it did do wonders for my mom as she was getting more and more thin. I would definitely recommend getting one.

Jennifer, I do hope it's not too difficult to order one in the UK. Doesn't seem like it should be. And so great that it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back