Diagnosis
12/2006
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Houston
I can not write too much. I have got to get back to the hospital. Freddie has a touch of pneumonia:( And then today they told me that he has psuedomia sp? I know that that is not a good thing. I have beat myself up for a few days wondering if I caused this..They seem to think that it was triggered by allergies. I DO know that this is in GODS hands and I am leaving it up to him........I need to sleep and he is going to be up all night anyways...:) He was getting better and then today he spiked a fever....I want to keep him!
I am asking everyone to please say a little prayer, I know that you are all some of my best support group...Well the BEST! I am just soo worried. I have to go, need to shower and get back to the hospital.
All my love to all!
netty

Nettie, I am so sorry to hear about Freddie being in the hospital. I feel soooo bad, because I haven't been over to your neck of the woods. I haven't been to Shannon's house in over a month. I cannot leave the house, because I am doctoring my chihuahua every 8 hours. I am in a fog all over again. I am sorry, but she is like a child to me. I even had to reschedule my surgery. I just don't know what to do. If it were only oral meds, I would not have too much to worry about, but it's the damn Lactated Ringer's that i hate so. I have to poke her twice a day. I hate it every time it's time for me to do that sh-t! The damn needles are so damn thick! We have been through so much hell it's not even funny. I will certainly keep Freddie in my prayers, and please let him know why I have not been able to leave the house! Keep us posted, plese, Annette. The weather is so beautiful outside, but it's not doing me any good, because I feel soooo sad. Love you and Freddie, Annette! God bless us all!

Irma

netty

:(i am so sorry to hear your news about freddie,it must be heartbreaking for you both that he is back in hospital.
i am sure it is nothing you have done wrong,you have done a great job looking after freddie so far.
tell freddie we are all thinking of him.
please try to get some rest when you can,you will need all your strength for when he comes home.
i will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.
godbless.
(((hugs)))
caroline

Hi Netty....I will keep you both in my prayers! God bless you and Freddie.

Netty~

I am praying for you. You are an angel and the 2 of you are blessed to have each other.

Netty, it is nothibg you have done wrong. Pneumonia can come because of many things. Tell Freddy we're all pulling for him.

AL.

Netty,

I will be praying for a quick recovery, please try and get some rest.

Netty!

Don't you even think it's anything you've done wrong!

You can't cause what he has, it's pseudomonas! This happens to pALS! It's not your fault!

You and Freddie hang in there girl!

Add me to the list of prayer warriors for Freddie and Netty!

Hi Netty! I hope Freddy has a quick turn-around. I'm sure you took excellent care of him. I've heard of folks picking up this sort of infection in the hospital, even. even a great caretaker like you can't prevent some things from happening! Hugs, Cindy

Netty...thinking about you and Freddy.....pray that you both get some sleep tonight. Hopefully the medicine will kick in quickly and he will be on the mend. Positive thoughts sent your way. Fondly, Kelly

Netty and Freddie- You are both in the prayers of my entire family tonight, and every night. I pray you both get some well deserved rest. My hugs to both of you,
brenda

Netty, I am and will be praying for you both! Take care of yourself, you need to get yourself rejuvinated for when Freddy comes home! And don't think what he is going through right now is something you caused because it definitely isn't! God Bless you both!

Netty....may God be with the both of you, a speedy recovery for Freddie, and some rest for you.

God Bless!

Netty, if there is one thing in this world that your Freddie has to know, its how much love you have for him. Your unwavering love is evident in your posts! This pseudomonas stuff is nothing you could have caused or prevented by your care. Let Freddie know that more people than he can imagine are pulling for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back