Status
Not open for further replies.
You are both in my prayers. May Our Loving Father bless you both with special peace, strength, mercy, and love. I know it is hard to get rest with all that is going on, but Netty please take some time to rest. I worry about you wearing yourself out.
Here is a little guardian angel for Freddie. Tell Freddie we love him.
Angels.gif

Netty

I am a newbie to the site but am sending you my kind thoughts , also to Freddie. I have read a few of your posts and you are Freddie's angel.

With love from across the water

Flowerpot

prayers going up right now!

Hi Netty

So sorry Freddy is sick! Will prayer for him right now. Please try and get some rest for yourself. Keep us all posted. We are hoping for the best for Freddy!

Patty

Hello Netty,

I have been following your experiences for a while now and was saddened to hear of Freddy being in the hospital and wanted to let you know that I am praying for him.

Lydia

Freddy and Netty

Sorry to hear Freddy is in the hospital, sending prayers and hugs your way. I am glad you find some comfort from the people here, they are super Great.

Netty,
I hope that Freddie is recovering and you are getting some rest. Let us know how you both are. We are thinking of you
In Friendship
Jeannie

Prayers for both of you.

Freddie and netty

Prayers for both of you.

netty, i am sure Freddie is still in the hospital. Are you staying at the hospital with Freddie during Ike? I hope you are planning on staying with him. God bless you guys, and us people along the coast, too. Ike took quite a twist, huh? We are not evacuating. I am staying put. God is great, he'll take care of us. Keep us posted netty, tell Freddie we love him "mucho! Mucho!" Talk to ya later, I am going over to Shannon's to pick up something. The traffic is going to be "hell."
Later, netty! Love ya!

Irma:|

Stay safe you guys! My sister lives in La Marque (not far from Galveston) and got in the car today to leave... glad that Dad is not paying attention to the news or he would be really worried.

All the best Nettie, you both will be in my prayers. Take care!

We will be praying for those affected by the new Hurricane.

Just as a joke I told my wife the next one since it begins with a k should be named
Kleptomaniac
Defined as:
An obsessive impulse to steal regardless of economic need. Because it will probably steal what little everyone has left. :) :-(

Last edited:
Thank you mt! It's a biggun'! The wind is already blowing here. Thanks for your prayers! God bless!

Irma

Hi Irma....I am praying for you guys. Hopefully the hurricane will lose it's gusto, and all will be well! :)

Thank you, love! I don't know about Ike losing its gusto! Ike's pretty stubborn! It was supposed to have hit Corpus Christi, but it is getting us instead! The wind is already blowing here. What really sucks is that it's supposed to hit us around 2:00 am......but wait a minute.......that's gonna be a long night! LOL! I probably will stay up tonight, and "try" to keep you guys posted, that is if the power does not go out!
God bless us all!

Irma

Irma,
Please stay safe, I have the weather channel on here in Kentucky and it looks like the wind gusts are going to be rough. I'll check in on you tomorrow,
Hugs,
brenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back